ADHD video game:
* When you're holding something in your hand/inventory it will sometimes disappear.
* Your quick reference quest list at the side of the screen constantly shifts based on things you can see that remind you of other quests.
* Sometimes when you step into a room with a quest objective in it, the objective and the quest in your log will disappear temporarily, leaving you wondering why you went in that room.
* Can't make progress on a quest until you turn on music.
* You stashed a quest item in your inventory but it's not in the top few spots so you can't "see it" and therefore the quest no longer exists.
* The quest item isn't where it's SUPPOSED TO BE it's like a foot away so you can't see it.
* The dailies are actually the hardest quests in game.
* When working through a quest your health meter will disappear so you won't know you're hungry until you finish.
* Before you go on a quest you need to pack some extra activities in your inventory like a book or a game in case you get bored on the way.
* When talking to an NPC, you have to ask them to repeat themselves several times because the words all just blur together cause you can't focus on what they're saying (or you've been debuffed with Auditory Processing Disorder).
* You are physically unable to read the big text dump of the quest giver when you start a quest and immediately hit the "accept quest" button.
* While talking to NPCs you have to play a Stardew Valley Fishing -like minigame to control fidgeting (ADHD) or maintain an adequate amount of eye contact while managing discomfort with eye contact (Autism)